Is clutter ruining your life? Do you feel guilty about the money you have wasted on clutter? Are beauty products taking over your bathrooms? Are your closets bursting at the seams? If “yes”, try the “Use It Up” Challenge where you “use up” your clutter rather than throwing it out.
Clear Your Clutter. Try the “Use It Up” Challenge Now.
- Food – Most people have food in their refrigerators, freezers, and pantries that never get eaten. Challenge yourself to only eat the food you have at home before you grocery shop.
- Clothes – How many pairs of jeans do you really need since you can only wear one pair at a time? Challenge yourself to wear the clothes and accessories you already have.
- Beauty Products – Stop chasing the latest anti-aging beauty products and use up your existing shampoo, bath gels, and skincare products. We are all going to age so why fight it? Embrace it!
- Cleaning Products – Inventory your existing cleaning products and use them up before buying new stuff.
- Candles – Burn and enjoy the candles you already have before adding any more to your collection.
- Jewelry – Wear and take care of your jewelry rather than wishing for bigger and better pieces.
- Toys – Encourage your children to love and take care of their toys. “More is not better” is one of the greatest things you can teach them.
- Office Supplies – Gather all of your pens, pencils, notebooks, and binders and actually use them instead of impulse buying new ones.
You will feel so much lighter when you start using up what you have rather than buying something new. Your wallet will thank you too.
Do you have any other ideas for the “Use It Up” Challenge? Drop me a line and let me know.
Want regular updates from Live Clutter Free?
Subscribe to Live Clutter Free for the best tips ideas and recommendations to declutter your entire life including your home, finances, well-being and so much more and you will get the 18- page “Live Clutter Free Workbook” for FREE!
You might also like:
- The Top 10 Benefits of Adopting a Minimalist Lifestyle
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Life
- Stockpiling: Why You Need to Stop