Are you ready to organize your space? If you look around, you will probably find space that is unused or at least underutilized. From walls that could be hosting hanging hooks to the space under the bed, making use of these areas could enhance your organization and simplify your life.
Here are 10 simple ways to organize your space.
- If you want to make mealtime easier, adding hooks to your walls is a good place to start. These wall-mounted hooks can hold your pots, pans, and other cooking essentials.
- Reclaim the space under the stairs with some shelves. A simple set of shelves will ramp up your storage space and help you organize your home.
- Add baskets to keep your bathroom neat and tidy. You can even color-code those baskets to keep your bathroom even better organized.
- Choose a bed frame with built-in storage.
- Clear out the clutter. Getting organized will be much easier and more effective if you clear out the clutter first.
- The space under the bed does not have to be wasted. A few pull-out storage drawers or plastic bins will help you clear out the clutter and take back that unused storage space.
- Store shoes, coats, and other accessories on your closet door.
- With so many digital devices in your life, corralling all those power cords and charging cables can be a real challenge. Keep those cords under control with zip ties and velcro.
- Never lose a remote again. A simple strip of velcro or double-sided tape can solve this common dilemma, so you never have to wonder where the remotes are hiding again.
- Everyone has a junk drawer, but it does not have to be a jumble of cords, wires, and ketchup packets. A drawer organizer will keep everything tidy, so you can actually use all that junk.
Are you ready to get organized once and for all? Read “Why You Need Cozi, the Free Organizing App in Your Life” now!